– Toluene-free laminating inks for reverse gravure printing – solvent base.
2. Features and Uses
– EFA-OPP without toluene in the formulation, the inks give the safe and friendly characteristics to human health as well as the environment.
– EFA-OPP is a type of gravure laminating ink system, was applied for treated OPP, BOPP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/cm
– EFA-OPP supports various complex laminating processes like drying laminating, extrusion laminating to give ideal laminating strength for PE resin.
– Good ink transfer and printability
– Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards
– Snack, Dry food
– Woven bags
4. Printing materials
– Treated BOPP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/ cm.
5. Main Compositions
– Resin : Chlorinated Polypropylene (CPP)
– Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
– Additive : Synthetic wax
– Solvent : MCH (Methyl Cyclohexane) / Ethyl Acetate (EA) / Butyl Acetate (BA)