– Solvent based Gravure inks for surface printing, non laminating.
2. Features and Uses
– GS – PVC is suitable for printing on hard heat-shrink PVC film and general PVC film.
– Good adhesion on film.
– Good blocking resistance.
– Good water resistance and freezing resistance.
– Good ink transfer and printability.
– Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards.
– Wrapper and Label.
4. Printing materials
– Heat-shrink PVC film and general PVC film.
5. Main Compositions
– Resin : Polyvinyl
– Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
– Additive : Synthetic wax
– Solvent : Toluene / Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) / Isopropanol (IPA)