- Solvent based Gravure inks for surface printing, non laminating.
2. Features and Uses
- GS - PVC is suitable for printing on hard heat-shrink PVC film and general PVC film.
- Good adhesion on film.
- Good blocking resistance.
- Good water resistance and freezing resistance.
- Good ink transfer and printability.
- Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards.
- Wrapper and Label.
4. Printing materials
- Heat-shrink PVC film and general PVC film.
5. Main Compositions
- Resin : Polyvinyl
- Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
- Additive : Synthetic wax
- Solvent : Toluene / Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) / Isopropanol (IPA)