- Solvent based Flexographic surface printing ink.
2. Features and Uses
- FAS is suitable for Flexographic printing on PE, PP film, woven PP bag;
- Vivid color and high color density;
- Good adhesion on printing materials;
- Good scratch resistance, high gloss;
- Good ink transfer and printability;
- Easy to use and no gelling for using and storage;
- Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:2013 testing standards.
- Printing speed : 25 - 100 m/min
- Printing materials : PE, PP film, woven PP bag
- Printing plate type : Rubber plate, Photo sensitive polymer plate.
4. Printing materials
- Alcoflex is a type of Flexographic ink system, was applied for treated PE, PP, OPP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/cm, woven PP bag.