- Toluene-free inks for Gravure printing inks, solvent based.
2. Features and Uses
- EFA-GSN without toluene in the formulation, the inks give the safe and friendly characteristics to human health as well as the environment.
- Front surface printing ink for many paper (Ford, Couche’, Ivory …), used for fast food, milk packages, etc.
- Good slipping resistance
- Excellent adhesion on surface of paper
- Good ink transfer and printability.
- Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards.
- Wrapper and Label.
4. Printing materials
- Ivory board, Couche’ paper, Ford paper.
5. Main Compositions
- Resin : Nitro Cellulose (NC)
- Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
- Additive : Synthetic wax
- Solvent : Ethyl Acetate (EA) / Isopropanol (IPA)