- Toluene-free laminating inks for reverse gravure printing – solvent base.
2. Features and Uses
- EFA-OPP without toluene in the formulation, the inks give the safe and friendly characteristics to human health as well as the environment.
- EFA-OPP is a type of gravure laminating ink system, was applied for treated OPP, BOPP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/cm
- EFA-OPP supports various complex laminating processes like drying laminating, extrusion laminating to give ideal laminating strength for PE resin.
- Good ink transfer and printability
- Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards
- Snack, Dry food
- Woven bags
4. Printing materials
- Treated BOPP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/ cm.
5. Main Compositions
- Resin : Chlorinated Polypropylene (CPP)
- Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
- Additive : Synthetic wax
- Solvent : MCH (Methyl Cyclohexane) / Ethyl Acetate (EA) / Butyl Acetate (BA)