- Solvent based Gravure inks for surface printing, non laminating.
2. Features and Uses
- GSA/ NT is a type of Gravure ink system, applied for from low treated to non treated PE, PP film
- High gloss
- Good adhesion on film
- Good blocking resistance, abrasion resistance
- Good ink transfer and printability
- Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards
- Wrapper and Label.
- Shopping bags
4. Printing materials
- Non treated PE, PP and OPP.
5. Main Compositions
- Resin : Polyamide
- Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
- Additive : Synthetic wax
- Solvent : Toluene / Isopropanol (IPA)