- Solvent based Gravure inks for surface printing, non laminating.
2. Features and Uses
- GSN is front surface printing ink for many paper (Ford, Couche’, Ivory …), used for fast food, milk packages, etc
- Good slipping resistance, good heat resistance
- Excellent adhesion on surface of paper
- Good ink transfer and printability.
- Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards.
- Wrapper and Label.
4. Printing materials
- Ivory board, Couche’ paper, Ford paper.
5. Main Compositions
- Resin : Nitro Cellulose (NC)
- Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
- Additive : Synthetic wax
- Solvent : Toluene/ Ethyl Acetate (EA) / Isopropanol (IPA)