- UV CURABLE INKS
2. Features and Uses
- Fast curing, excellent performance for high speed printing
- High gloss, high color strength
- High flexibility, good rub-resistance
- High press stability
- UV Offset inks are specially designed inks for high-speed Offset printing onto non-absorbent substrates such as plastics, synthetic papers as well as normal papers.
- UV Offset inks, curing by free radical mechanism with UV light, are suitable for processing with almost all of UV Offset printing machines equipped with an UV curing system.
4. Printing materials
UV Offset inks provide adhesion on a wide variety of substrates:
- Coated & uncoated papers and boards
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polycarbonate (PC), Polypropylene (PP)