– Laminating inks for reverse Gravure printing – Solvent based inks.
2. Features and Uses
– GL-OPP is a type of Gravure laminating ink system, was applied for treated OPP, BOPP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/cm.
– GL-OPP supports various complex laminating processes like drying laminating, extrusion laminating to give ideal laminating strength for PE resin. In addition, for using in PP extrusion laminating, adding about 10% adhesive intensifier to give fair laminating strength.
– Good ink transfer and printability
– Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards
– Snack, Dry food
– Cleaning products
4. Printing materials
– Treated BOPP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/ cm.
5. Main Compositions
– Resin : Chlorinated Polypropylene (CPP)
– Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
– Additive : Synthetic wax
– Solvent : Toluene / Ethyl Acetate (EA) / Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)