– Solvent based Gravure inks for surface printing, non laminating.
2. Features and Uses
– GSA is a type of gravure ink system, was applied for treated PE, PP film (with surface tension more than 38 dyne/cm)
– High gloss
– Good adhesion on film
– Good blocking resistance, abrasion resistance
– Good ink transfer and printability.
– Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards.
– Wrapper and Label.
– Shopping bags
4. Printing materials
– Treated PE, PP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/ cm.
5. Main Compositions
– Resin : Polyamide
– Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
– Additive : Synthetic wax
– Solvent : Toluene/ Isopropanol (IPA)