– Solvent based Flexographic surface printing ink.
2. Features and Uses
– FAS is suitable for Flexographic printing on PE, PP film, woven PP bag;
– Vivid color and high color density;
– Good adhesion on printing materials;
– Good scratch resistance, high gloss;
– Good ink transfer and printability;
– Easy to use and no gelling for using and storage;
– Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:2013 testing standards.
– Printing speed : 25 – 100 m/min
– Printing materials : PE, PP film, woven PP bag
– Printing plate type : Rubber plate, Photo sensitive polymer plate.
4. Printing materials
– Alcoflex is a type of Flexographic ink system, was applied for treated PE, PP, OPP film with surface tension more than 38 dyne/cm, woven PP bag.