– Laminating inks for reverse Gravure printing – solvent based inks.
2. Features and Uses
– GL-PET is a type of gravure laminating ink system, was applied for surface treated PET film (with surface tension more than 42 dyne/cm) or treated PA (nylon) film (with surface tension more than 50 dyne/cm).
– GL-PET supports various complex laminating processes like drying laminating, extrusion laminating. Both one component and two component inks can be applied.
– Excellent adhesion on surface of film and surface of laminating layer.
– Good ink transfer and printability.
– Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards.
– Snack, Dry food
– Boilling, Retort
– Cleaning products
4. Printing materials
– Treated PET film with surface tension more than 42 dyne/ cm and treated PA film with surface tension more than 50 dyne/ cm.
5. Main Compositions
– Resin : Poly Urethane (PU)
– Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
– Additive : Synthetic wax
– Solvent : Toluene/ Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)/ Isopropanol (IPA)