– Solvent based Gravure inks for surface printing, non laminating.
2. Features and Uses
– GSA/ NT is a type of Gravure ink system, applied for from low treated to non treated PE, PP film
– High gloss
– Good adhesion on film
– Good blocking resistance, abrasion resistance
– Good ink transfer and printability
– Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards
– Wrapper and Label.
– Shopping bags
4. Printing materials
– Non treated PE, PP and OPP.
5. Main Compositions
– Resin : Polyamide
– Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
– Additive : Synthetic wax
– Solvent : Toluene / Isopropanol (IPA)