– Water based Gravure inks for surface printing, non laminating, environment-friendly and safe for human health.
2. Features and Uses
– GWA is a type of Environment-friendly inks, is suitable for printing on treated PE, PP film (with surface tension more than 42 dyne/cm) and coated paper (couche’)
– High gloss, good adhesion on film
– Good blocking resistance, abrasion resistance
– Good ink transfer and printability
– Easy to use and no gelling for using and storage
– GWA is used for printing shopping bag, food packages, …
– Printing plate (cylinder): suggested to use printing plates with more than 70 line/cm2 and plate depth of 20-25?m.
4. Printing materials
– Treated PE and coated paper.
5. Main Compositions
– Resin : Acrylic resin
– Pigment : Organic/Inorganic pigment
– Additive : Synthetic wax
– Solvent : Water